Followers

Tuesday 25 June 2013

DT call update!!

Don't forget you only have another few more days to apply for a DT position!

I know your sitting there, saying your not good enough! HEY!! you are!! so come on and apply. Doesn't matter if your new, never been on a DT before or have experience with DT's we need anyone and everyone! I am fairly new, only been blogging for  a year literally on the day we go live with our challenges. 

I am still not completely blog savvy but with a little help from my friends and DT members i am getting there....and so can you!

email: throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk   ....i dare you :-)

4 comments:

  1. Am I too late for the DT call? I have tried emailing but it's telling me the email is wrong. Mine is ceesa09@live.ie
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the new design team and looking forward to seeing your challenges.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all very excited on DT........hope to have some lovely things to show you when we go live.
    Thanks for popping in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

We value your comments and input and thank you for taking the time to comment